Facebook Twitter YouTube WWW @

Saturday 11 April 2015

Day 10: Little Hidden Poems


A poem that uses the alphabet in some form. I decided to use the structure I've played with a few times; 26 words each beginning with the sequential letter of the alphabet. Usually with this it is sort of thing it is easy to make a narrative but I decided to aim for a poem this time, and a serious one at that, and I sort of succeeded. Fitting X,Y,Z into a serious poem is hard, and I sort of had to break the rules. So in this the first part, which I don't think is too bad, is a letter and the second part is the sign of by the author. I think with that in mind ( and that I use an X sound as opposed to an X) it works. Sort of.





Little Hidden Poems

Another Brittle, Calloused, Delicate Entry
folded gently;
hidden in journal.
Keep little memories; new or perfect.
Quality? Restricted, so truth usurps vanity.

Wishing ecstasy,
                              Your Zealot.

No comments:

Post a Comment